Master the art of convection cooking with the comprehensive guide from The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook
From juicy meats to flaky pastries, your convection oven is the perfect solution for cooking food evenly and fast. But figuring out how to use your oven and what recipes to make in it can be tricky. The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook teaches home chefs everything they need to know to master the art of convection cooking. With over 75 recipes, resources for all types of convection ovens, and menu-planning tips, this convection oven cookbook is your best reference for cooking with convection.
More than just a convection oven cookbook, The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook includes:
- A User-Friendly Guide providing special techniques and advice on how to calibrate your oven’s unique temperature
- Recipe Adaptations adapting traditional oven recipes to suit convection cooking, this convection oven cookbook is suitable for built-in models, countertop models, toaster ovens, and halogen ovens
- Over 75 Recipes serving American family favorites, international classics, and holiday hits for the ultimate convection oven cookbook
- Time and Temperature Chart for cooking various foods with the right time and temperature
- Tips from planning a holiday menu to defrosting and cooking frozen food
Recipes in this convection oven cookbook include: Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Chocolate Swirl, Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts, Oven-Fried Fish & Chips, Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Garlic Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy, Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits, and much more!
Become a fan of perfectly cooked food with The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook.