Move over, french fries! There are now more possibilities than ever to cook everything you love with all the health benefits and convenience of your home air fryer with The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook.
When you think “air fryer” you probably don’t think Mixed Berry Muffins for breakfast, Tuna Zucchini Melts for lunch, or Spicy Thai Beef Stir-Fry for dinner. You might even think, “That’s crazy…those dishes aren’t fried!” Well, you’re right, they aren’t―but it’s not as crazy as it sounds. The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook goes beyond fried foods to give you creatively inspired meals that are baked, grilled, roasted and steamed.
Air frying connoisseur and cookbook author Linda Larsen has collected her favorite recipes in The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook to turn your air fryer into an all-purpose cooking machine!
- Not just any air fryer cookbook: With more than 100 recipes you’ll cook your favorites, indulge in guilty pleasures, and discover new ingredients you never thought to air fry
- Two is better than one: Mix and match flavors by air frying two delicious recipes at once
- Air Fryer 101: Learn about timing and temps, oil options, and how to choose the best machine for you
- Biggest bang for your buck: Master your dream machine and discover its full potential with fun, innovative air frying techniques
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook brings you recipes such as: Omelette in Bread Cups * Bacon Tater Tots * Sweet and Hot Chicken Wings * Seafood Tacos * Pesto Gnocchi * Mexican Pizza * Savory Roasted Sweet Potatoes * Chocolate Peanut Butter Molten Cupcakes * Apple Peach Cranberry Crisp * and much more
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry … Air Fryer