Finally…The Easiest Instant Pot Cookbook on Amazon!
Want to cook amazing meals with ease? We’ve all been there. It’s nearly dinnertime, you’re out of ideas, the kids are crazy, and all your cookbooks are full of complicated recipes.
The 6 Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook: 105 Quick & Easy, Family Pleasing Pressure Cooker Recipes for the Busy Home delivers tons and tons of beautiful pictures and flavorful, great meals while minimizing your time and effort. The recipes in the book are made for families. In fact, all of these recipes have been family tested. All recipes contain just six or fewer main ingredients for bringing together meals in a snap. Get the most out of every meal AND the most out of your Instant Pot.
This book will have you preparing sophisticated, amazing meals with complete ease. Get ready to enjoy a wealth of delicious recipes!
Daily dinner preparation shouldn’t be a giant, energy draining hassle. Need to cook with what you have on hand? This pressure cooker cookbook unlocks amazing dishes without fancy, hard to find ingredients. Just throw it together…and relax.
Here’s What’s Inside:
- Pages and pages of pressure cooking time tables for every possible kind of food
- Dips and Sauces like Hot Crab Dip and Buffalo Chicken
- Soups, Stews and Chilis such as Creamy Sausage Orzo, Pumpkin, and a Pork and Cabbage Soup even your kids will eat!
- Side Dishes and Pastas like Sweet and Orangey Brussel Sprouts, Easy Potato Salad, and Honey-Soy Sauce Glazed Mushrooms
- Seafood – Crab Cakes with Roasted Pepper Sauce, Cajun Shrimp and Asparagus, Herbed Garlic Salmon Fillet…
- 20 Mouthwatering Beef recipes such as BBQ Short Ribs, Chipotle Brisket, Pot Roast, Meatloaf, Sloppy Joes and on and on
- 25 next level Chicken recipes including Pineapple Salsa Chicken, Cajun, Hawaiian BBQ, Cheesy Stuffed Chicken in Alfredo, and so much more
- 20 Pork recipes like Kalua Pork, Plum Sauced Pork Ribs, Mustard BBQ Spareribs, Smoky Barbecue, Pork Carnitas, etc.
- Mouthwatering Desserts (Mini Molten Chocolate Cakes, Three Layer Magic Cake, Tapioca Pudding, etc.)
Don’t delay – Get your hands on The 6 Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook right away.
You’ll be so glad you did!