A slow cooker is an electric appliance used to simmer foods, require low temperatures. It allows unattended cooking for several hours of pot roast, boiled dinners, stews, soups, and many other dishes such as beverages, dips, and desserts as well.
Slow cooker recipes are wildly popular because they offer more convenience
They work for us while we are at work and welcome us with delicious and fragrant dinners. This appliance does miracles in case of e inexpensive, tough cuts of meats by turning them out into meltingly tender.
Through its hands-free slow way of cooking, it brings together the ingredients into delicious harmony and it melds flavors. And it also offers surprises in the form of side dishes, appetizers and even drinks which simmer to perfection.
Under the cover you will find:
- Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides and desserts
- Recipes for meat, poultry and seafood
- Prep time, cooking time, list of ingredients accompanies each recipe
- Clear, easy to follow directions in each recipe
- Recipes apply to any level of experience in cooking
- Healthy and well balanced food every day