You know how it is: some days, you’re fired up and ready to cook; other days, you dread the thought of making dinner. More often than not, you find yourself floating somewhere between inspiration and desperation. What’s a crazy busy (but kind of lazy) home cook to do?
- GET SET! First, stock your kitchen with essential building blocks–from store-bought necessities to D.I.Y. ingredients that’ll set you up for anytime cooking.
- READY! Got time to cook? Turn to these recipes for make-ahead meals and spectacular dishes like Pressure Cooker Bo Ssäm and Strawberry Almond Semifreddo!
- KINDA READY! Learn how to transform pantry staples and leftovers into impromptu meals that’ll satisfy the most discriminating palates.
- NOT READY! Emergency meals can be delicious, too. In this section, you’ll find super-fast recipes like savory stir-fries and sheet pan suppers.
Along with colorfully written and gorgeously photographed step-by-step recipes presented in a cheeky cartoon format, Ready or Not features kitchen hacks, Paleo ingredient guides, meal plans, shopping lists and more!
- Ready or Not 150 Make Ahead Make Over and Make Now Recipes by Nom Nom Paleo