You already know you want to eat healthy and start burning fat. But making that happen on a daily basis can feel time-consuming and difficult—it’s hard to know where to start. Megha Barot and Matt Gaedke from KetoConnect are here to change that. Their guide to adopting a nutritious low-carb, fat-burning keto lifestyle is a complete step-by-step road map for fifty days of keto.
In this book, you will learn:
- The easiest way to make sure you’re getting the right assortment of carbs, proteins, and fats
- What to expect as your body begins to burn fat for fuel instead of sugar
- How to snack the keto way
- How to find keto-friendly takeout, so you don’t have to cook everything from scratch
- How to turn one dish into multiple dinners throughout the week
The meal plan takes the guesswork out of cooking—no more of that dreaded question, “What’s for dinner?”—and incorporates weekly meal prep so that you spend as little time as possible in the kitchen. And with recipes like Zucchini Basil Muffins, Mustard-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, and Peanut Butter Cookies, you’ll look forward to mealtime!
Keto Made Easy: Fat Adapted 50-Day Guide gives you the knowledge and tools for fat-burning keto success.