Suffering from digestive health issues and finding it hard to adhere to the GAPS diet because it is proving time-consuming? Learn to create delicious and nutritious meals that are GAPS-compliant but require little preparation time or equipment, meaning less stress and less mess!
Are you struggling to make meals that are GAPS-compliant whilst juggling the other demands of daily life? Are you trying your best to adhere to the GAPS diet but finding that the preparation, cooking and clearing up involved are a little overwhelming at times?
Author Andre Parker has a very personal understanding of the difficulty of dealing with digestive health issues and following the GAPS diet. Just over six years ago, he was struggling with a long list of digestive health issues when he discovered the GAPS diet, which changed his life forever and completely turned his health around.
Andre has coupled the knowledge and experience he gained on his journey to healing and repairing his gut with his love of cooking to produce this user-friendly cookbook, One Pot Delights. He developed this cookbook for people like him – busy people with a sensitive digestive system. His aim is to make your gut healing journey a whole lot easier by using just one pot to throw together a range of delicious and gut healing one pot delights!
All it takes is your one pot of choice, combined with a select few gut healing ingredients and minimal preparation time, and you will be on your way to creating wholesome but effortless meals with plenty of time left over to do what you enjoy!
• A cookbook for the entire GAPS diet – each and every stage of the diet is covered
• Recipes are organized by the equipment required – including slow cookers, skillets, stockpots, casserole dishes and roasting pans
• A variety of recipes are included – from light bites and full meals to desserts and even condiments!
• Simple and easy recipes – requiring minimal preparation but with delicious results
• A range of ingredients are covered – with enough variation to keep it interesting but all easy to source
• Other dietary requirements or preferences considered – with vegan, chicken, turkey, beef and lamb dishes all included