Sweethearts, spouses, and parents Ashley and Gabe Rodriguez found themselves deep into marriage and child-rearing when they realized they were missing the connection of their early relationship, and needed to prioritize each other. They instituted a weekly date night at home to sauté, roast, mix, dice, and spend time reconnecting over delicious meals like:
- Crostini with Ricotta, Prosciutto, and Peas
- Tomato and Fennel Gazpacho with Dungeness Crab
- Fennel-Crusted Lamb Chops
- Dulce de Leche and Nectarine Creamsicles
Simply carving out time to talk, cook, and eat together can be the relationship-booster you need to keep the spark alive. Just don’t forget the cocktail (try a Rhubarb Sour or a Grapefruit 75). Make date night an integral part of your week and woo your partner all over again with food, drink, and sparkling conversation.
Packed with tantalizing and delicious recipes, Date Night In is a must-have cookbook for any couple who wants to spice things up with special seasonal meals at home around a table for two.
- Date Night in More Than 120 Recipes to Nourish Your Relationship