Explore the Flavors of Indian Cooking with Mouth-Watering Recipes―From Authentic Regional Classics to Mainstream Fusion Favorites
Join Mumbai-based food blogger Denise D’silva Sankhé on a culinary adventure of nostalgia and tasty surprises spanning the regions of India. In Beyond Curry, An Indian Cookbook, Denise shares her rich personal story of Indian cooking with profiles of unique regional Indian food. You’ll explore Indian cooking with convenient, no-fuss recipes, accessible ingredients, and must-know secrets behind authentic Indian food. Discover delicacies from the North (Tandoori Chicken) to breakfast delights from the South (Dosas) to popular Indian-Chinese dishes, and much more.
Whether you long to recreate beloved childhood recipes, are a time-strapped professional, or a home cook new to Indian cooking, Beyond Curry, An Indian Cookbook guides you through a cuisine that is diverse, satisfying―and easy to create in your kitchen.
Learn to prepare Indian food at home, with:
- Simple and convenient recipes using easy-to-find ingredients
- Low-prep times yielding dishes suitable for 4 to 6 people
- Pepper icons indicating spice levels (mild, medium, hot) with tips for adjusting the heat
- Healthy modifications to address dietary needs
- Bonus Indian slow cooker and pressure cooker tips for easier-than-ever dishes
Your journey into regional Indian food with Beyond Curry will open your eyes―and taste buds―to the delights and popular dishes of India.